-
October 7th, 2002, 11:52 AM
#181
DarrensPassion
Guest
*jumps up and down*!!! LOL I've guessed it in one [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:52 AM
#182
Inactive Member
Pssst, one of the Aussies is telling porkies, but I can't reveal publicly which one [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:53 AM
#183
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
Gahhhhhhhh!!!
Don't you dare go to bed Pnut without giving us another clue [img]eek.gif[/img]
This will eat away at me now! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Terry, methinks the 'kangaroo' at the end of her post may have possibly been a clue [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:54 AM
#184
DarrensPassion
Guest
It's easy, peasy, lemon squeezy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 7th, 2002, 11:54 AM
#185
Inactive Member
A clue:
Can't A Salmon Harm E Woks?
That's it folks...Good Evening...Speak tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 12:02 PM
#186
Twizzle
Guest
Got it now [img]wink.gif[/img]
(I think) lol
-
October 7th, 2002, 12:07 PM
#187
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pnut:
A clue:
Can't A Salmon Harm E Woks?
That's it folks...Good Evening...Speak tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I *know* who the person is and I dont get that clue LMAO Must be having a temporary blonde moment [img]wink.gif[/img] hehe
-
October 7th, 2002, 12:15 PM
#188
DarrensPassion
Guest
It's a *red herring* Jen [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 7th, 2002, 12:19 PM
#189
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
It's a *red herring* Jen [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Eeh?? LOL Can you PM me Janie? I think I need this spelt out for me lmao [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2002, 12:25 PM
#190
DarrensPassion
Guest
[img]tongue.gif[/img] @ you Jen!!! LMAO
Janie xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks